Introduction

These are the inner workings and thoughts of a young man's life. Problems, goals, observations, opinions, triumphs...these will all be portrayed as they are seen through my eyes. As these entries grow in numbers, I hope you all enjoy and take something away from them. Whether you take away something positive or something negative, I hope these words will affect your life in someway.

-Trent Jensen

11.02.2011

My New Life

This post will be brief...and is more for me than anything else.

In the last two months I have been the happiest I have ever been.  I feel fortunate.  I feel blessed.  I feel loved.  I feel the way that I have always wanted.  For all of you I say thanks.

The name of my blog is the effect of one...and while I always try to relate my personal experiences and express my opinions and beliefs I want to express my thanks and my love for all of those that have 'affected' me.

When you look back at your life there are going to be events that you remember being tough.  There will be sections that you are ashamed to have been a part of.  Most importantly, there will be memories of those few people that had a great impact on the rest of your life.  

Rather than dwelling on the negatives I want to just state that they have made me who I am today.  I am proud at how far I have come.  For those that know me you all know that I love jokes...I love sarcasm...I love to play...at the same time those that really know me can tell you that I take things very seriously...in some cases so serious to the point where there is no enjoyment.  In the last few years I want to express my gratitude for helping me find the happy medium...for helping me balance the two polar opposites into one whole.

Some of you will never know how much you mean to me...
From here I know that there will be only positive and happy things coming my way.  Of course you never know when a finger will get cut off or when your car will break down...but there have to be some events that make you laugh, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment