Introduction

These are the inner workings and thoughts of a young man's life. Problems, goals, observations, opinions, triumphs...these will all be portrayed as they are seen through my eyes. As these entries grow in numbers, I hope you all enjoy and take something away from them. Whether you take away something positive or something negative, I hope these words will affect your life in someway.

-Trent Jensen

11.08.2010

Music

Music has always had a way of communicating the emotions and thoughts that I struggle to show.  When I feel depressed, angry, joyful, or anything in between I have found that most of the time I can express how I feel with music.  The outlet that music provides has even moved from just listening and admiring music to creating my own.  Since the day I truly admired and appreciated music I have learned how to play guitar and sing and I have started to learn percussion and bass guitar.  

Playing, creating, and infusing lyrics into your own music is an amplification of the outlet that music can bring.  When you take the time to write your own song you filter your emotions into one sound that can influence and affect others.  The lyrics that you write can allow others to feel the extent of your emotions that you are currently feeling and the music that accompanies communicates them.

I have always dreamed of changing one person's life with one of my own song's just as many musical groups and artists have changed mine.  I have included a link to a page that has lyrics to some of the songs that I have written.  Please read them and feel free to comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment